Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day



Well another Valentine's Day come and gone...spent a bunch of time today thinking of my sweetie , she was home while I was at work. We now have celebrated 27 Valentine's together. Each one is better and better! I Miss her when we are apart, and Love her more when we are together.

I can't even begin to imagine my life without her. I have learned and grown so much over the years, just being in her sphere. She is always doing something to learn and strive and grow. She is interested in so many things and has included me in all of her journeys. Speaking of journeys she is inviting me to France later this Spring. We are headed to Paris in Springtime, what a lovely romantic place to be!!

My Wife and my Life Partner, I think I'll keep her...

No comments: