Monday, February 12, 2007

Home for a few days

Took some time off from work, so I have a 4 day weekend. Was supposed to meet with 1 of my sisters in Portland Or. She had a business conference there and was going to come in early, and we were going to drive over to spend some time. Well for a few different reasons, it ended up not working out and we stayed home.
What it did do for us though was to get some time at home, alone. So we just kicked back, and hung out. On Saturday we went on a short shopping trip, getting stuff for our upcoming "Tour of France". Then Sunday worked on Income Taxes, played some games, took my daughter to town to see her boyfriend and generally just had fun.
Today, I am trying to get Cynthia to start blogging again. She hasn't blogged in over a year because "It's too hard", "I don't get it", "It takes too long".... Well hopefully, if I can get her going, I will follow through and blog too.

No comments: