Monday, March 06, 2006

Vacation Days

Well over a month since my last blog, HORRIBLE!

Finally taking a few minutes....

Burning a few vacation days the last 2 weeks. Where I work changed the vacation policy a while back and I have/had too much saved up. So now I am coming down to the wire to use them up. So 1 day last week, 1 day this week (and I kept it secret from my wife both times!!) Sure surprised her when I returned home last week, just to spend the whole day with her. This week we were out late at my mother in law's for an Oscar bash!! Many bottles of Champagne mysteriously disappeared! Then this morning as we woke up late she was shocked to see me still home, she wondered if I forgot to set the alarm, then realized I had her again!! SURPRISE!! Another day alone together!!!

May have to work a little harder the next time to work it out.

No comments: