Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sunny Weekend

Looks like we are in for a couple of sunny days up here in North Idaho. This week we had 2 storm fronts come through. On the first one, we got about 6 inches and the second dropped another 3 or 4 inches. Somehow they cancelled school the first day and not the second, who knows why.

Time to go blonde again today! The gal who does my wife's hair has been doing mine too for about a year now. She is a funny lady with a great sense of humor. She is also very good with hair. We have been experimenting to get the right shade, and now she has it locked in. Though this time she was trying to talk me into using hair 'wax' to make short spikes on the top of my head!! I told Cynthia she could experiment tomorrow to see what it looks like. more later.....

1 comment:

Phil said...

At least this gives me something to look forward to on a Monday morning going to work. :)