Thursday, January 26, 2006

Got Tagged on a Four!

Four
Four jobs I've had
  1. · Drug Dealer (1-1)
  2. · Snack counter clerk
  3. · Hardware store clerk
  4. · A little of everything at a place called Coldwater Creek

Four movies I can watch over and over
  1. · Great Escape
  2. · High Fidelity
  3. · Conan the Barbarian (original only)
  4. · Pirates of the Caribbean

Four places I've lived
  1. · Cape Elizabeth, Maine
  2. · Atlanta, Georgia
  3. · Wausau, Wisconsin
  4. · Kansas, City Kansas

Four TV shows I love
  1. · Lost
  2. · Boston Legal/The Practice
  3. · Six Feet Under
  4. · Monty Python’s Flying Circus

Four places I've vacationed
  1. · New Hampshire
  2. · Maine
  3. · Oregon/Washington Coast
  4. · Canada

Four of my favorite dishes
  1. · Burrito’s
  2. · Taco/Tostado/Nacho’s
  3. · Lasagna
  4. · Spaghetti

Four sites I visit daily
  1. · ESPN
  2. · MSNBC
  3. · My Yahoo
  4. · Blogger

Four places I would rather be right now
  1. · At home with my Family!
  2. · Outdoors taking some photos
  3. · Just hanging out with my wife
  4. · On a movie and dinner date


Bloggers I am tagging (Your turn to fill this form out and pass it on to ?)

NightHawk


1-1 footnote - OK I worked in a warehouse shipping pharaceuticals for WarnerLambert
1-2 footnote - I skipped a few things I would list as my 4 , because I didn't want to copy previous bloggers ( Mike Phil Cassie )

No comments: